Saturday, June 22, 2019

Goodbye Elder Pentz and Elder Huff

Goodbye Elder Huff and Elder Pentz

As President Thompson brought Elders Pentz and Huff to the airport to say goodbye, my oldest daughter, Brittanie and I landed back in South Africa. I was gone for a few weeks as my mother passed away and I experienced some health issues. So good to be back!


 Elders Huff and Pentz

 Elder Huff

 Elder Pentz




 My daughter was kind enough to leave behind her four boys and husband to help me travel
back to South Africa. We left Boston at approximately 4:30 PM on a Tuesday, and arrived in 
Durban at about 2:30 PM on Thursday! Needless to say, it was a long journey!!! I couldn't
have done it without her!

 Elder Pentz

 Elder Huff





At least I got to say goodbye to these fine Elders! And it's good to be back with my husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment