Thursday, January 4, 2018

Departing Elders December


I'm feeling very blessed right now as I thought that I had no way of recovering these photos of our departing Elders in December.

My computer would not read the camera card! I tried and tried, until I figured out a way to recover these even though they still wouldn't download to my photos app! Still not sure how I did it, but feeling grateful to finally post these!



 Elder Chaparadza

 Elder Simomondo

 Elder Hoopes

 Elder Marshall

 Elder Thompson, Allen, Hoopes

 Our departing missionary dinner! We are going to miss all of you!
Elders Harper, Hoopes, Chaparadza, Simomondo, Marshall, and Homer (AP) and Elder Jantjies (AP) is standing

 Elders Chaparadza, Hoopes, Simomondo

 Our closing testimony meeting! Elder Marshall

 Elder Chaparadaza

 Elder Harper

 Elder Hoopes

 Elder Simomondo

 Elder Chaparadza, President Thompson, Elder Simonodo

 First trip to the airport is early in the morning for Elders Simonondo and Chaparadza

 Saying goodbye! President Thompson, Elders Simonodo, Chaparadza

 Elder Harper waiting his turn to go to the airport. Hanging out in the bunkhouse.

 Elders Marshall, Hoopes, Harper 

 Getting boarding passes! Elders Marshall, Harper, Hoopes

Best wishes as you return home! Elders Hoopes, Marshall, Harper
We will miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment