Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Bloemfontein Zone Conference

Bloemfontein Zone Conference!

I only attended for a few minutes since I was with another Elder getting some medical tests.

I hear that it was wonderful! No surprise!

(Thank you, to whoever took the photos!)
 Taking notes at Zone Conference - we talked about more effective teaching!

 I think role plays are the best! They are very instructive!

 More role plays!

I went with Elder Legas and Elder Hicks for the day to the medi-clinic.
These two are Zone Leaders in Lesotho, but Bloem has much better doctors and facilities!

 Elder Larsen

 Elder Allen

 Elder Atkinson

 Part of the zone being very attentive!

 Elder Gehlbach

 Elder Motlhankanyane

Elders Jewkes, Atkinson, Peck, Allen, Huff, Gehlbach, Sister and Elder Hicks, Lopez-Pelaez, Simayile, Phillips, Larsen, Motlhankanyane, Mendardin


No comments:

Post a Comment