Saturday, November 26, 2016

My Grandson

Congratulations to my oldest grandson for getting baptized! My daughter's bishop gave permission to let us be a part of it electronically! I spoke to my grandson afterward and he said, "Grandma, when I was being confirmed I thought of you and felt like your spirit was with me!" He melts my heart!

 My oldest daughter, oldest grandson, and son-in-law. 
Brittanie grew up in Boston, and has moved back there after being gone for a few years. They have four boys! We love the Boston area!

 All seven of our grandson's attended the baptism. The one in the blue shirt (3 years old) called me the other day and said, "Grandma, remember how I'm your buddy?" How could I ever forget?!!! I sure miss all of them! I love them all immensely! Feeling blessed!

Most of my family, and son-in-law's family! Some traveled from California and Texas to be there! I feel so blessed to have such a supportive and loving family! 

5 comments:

  1. How wonderful for you to be able to participate!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you were part of it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ellen for the photos! Love technology that allowed me to see it from so far away! I appreciate the pictures a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a blessing for you to participate from such a distance. May the Lord's blessings continue to be upon you as you perform such an important service in the kingdom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So thankful for modern technology! What a great day.

    ReplyDelete