Friday, September 29, 2017

Lesotho Zone Conference September 2017

Powerful Conference!

Lesotho Elders were on fire! They accepted three challenges we talked about in MLC, and every companionship shared testimony of how adhering to those three challenges had changed their lives for the better. 

The common theme was when we are obedient to even the smallest of the admonitions, enormous blessings, and even miracles are the result. 

Thanks to our fabulous Zone Leaders who led this zone to great success in accomplishing (and continuing) to do what has been taught. We are so blessed to have such wonderful missionaries.

 Elders Moore, Guyman, Maughan, Groesbeck

 Elders Jeri, Nichols, Cabina, Ntaka

 Elders Lahue, Hicks (ZL), Schraedel (ZL)


 Lunch by the Dransfields! We are blessed to have such wonderful couples!

  Yum!

 Elder Hinman,

 Elder Hicks!

 Elder Ntaka

 Elder Lahue

 Elder Groesbeck, (President Thompson in the back), Elder Dransfield

 President Makutoane (new Branch President), and President Thompson

 Lesotho Zone

 Jumping high to spread the gospel!

 Our September birthdays in this Zone: Elders Ntaka, Franson, Lahue, Schraedel, Cobinah

 Elder Jeri (sorry it's blurry) gave a powerful lesson.

 Elder Schraedel taught us well!

 Elder Nichols offers a powerful testimony

 Elder Cobinah offers his testimony too!

 Elder Groesbeck shares his testimony

 Elder Hicks(ZL) teaches

 Elders Bodnar, Franson, Hinnen, Lahue, Hicks, Schraedel

 Singing!





 Elder Jeri, Elder Nichols

 Elder Bodnar, Elder Franson

Elder Schraedel, Elder Maughan

2 comments:

  1. Can't tell you enough how grateful I am for this blog! I love seeing my son mixed in with all these incredible missionaries so full of light! I suspect, like most parents, I go through the blog, even other areas, to really get the scope of the work involved. Thank you! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The blog shows the highlights! It's the missionaries doing incredible work that I wish I could capture more! The Lesotho Zone is creating miracles! Elder Bodnar is a wonderful missionary! He helped me understand my camera a little better - I hope I can remember all that he taught me about it!

      Delete