Friday, March 23, 2018

Very Special Zone Conference in Lesotho


The Lesotho Zone Conference in Maputsoe

Our oldest daughter, her husband, and their four boys came to visit us for a few days!

The Lesotho Zone was kind enough to gear the first couple of hours toward teaching the boys about missionary work! They did such a fabulous job, that all four boys wanted to go to another zone conference! I call that a great success!!!


 The boys in front of the meeting house! It is literally a house, converted!

 Our oldest daughter, her husband, and grandsons!

 Before the meeting started and while waiting for the remainder of the missionaries to come, the boys throw a football with some of the missionaries!


 My wonderful son-in-law, and Elder Knutsen

 A morning snack before we begin!

 Getting ready to start!

 Elders Lewis, Hauck, my oldest grandson, and Elder Harris (ZL)
Thank you for making my family feel so welcome!

 My grandsons with Elders Mnisi, and Wendel

 Elders Mnisi, Wendel, my grandson, Leckie, Knutsen, and Walker

 Elder Thompson teaches!

 The boys lead the zone in a song "Book of Mormon Stories"

 Elders Walker and Lewis

 Elders Leishman, Mnisi, and Wendel

 Elders Walker, Lewis, Hauck, my grandson, Harris (ZL), Chiromo (ZL)

 The Lesotho Zone

 Elders Hauck and Thompson

 Elder Knutsen helping my grandson!

 Elder Whiting and my grandson

 Elder Walker, my daughter, and Elder Harris

 Elder Hauck talked about some personal experiences

 My fabulous son-in-law!


 We took a break for photos!
After a couple of hours, we took my family to a nearby orphanage!

 The missionaries were so kind to the grandchildren! They left a huge positive impact on them - motivating them to be missionaries even more than before!

 The morning instruction was intended to be for the grandchildren! Those who taught did a remarkable job!

Our oldest grandson was impressed with the missionaries and said he can't wait to be one!

THANK YOU Lesotho Zone! You did a marvelous job!

After we left, the zone continued!

4 comments:

  1. Sooo fun to see your family there to see what an impact you have on our sons, and how nice that our sons could return the favor by leaving a lasting impact on yours!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing, what a wonderful and memorable experience for everyone. Great to see some of Elder Tom Walker’s old companions too. Thank you for sharing and taking such good care of our missionaries.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an excellent mission with wonderful missionaries and marvelous Presidents!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! My favorite is Ethan with your grandson!

    ReplyDelete