Saturday, July 7, 2018

Mission Leadership Council Dinner


All the Zone Leaders and the Assistants


A lot of times we have a team dinner - but tonight I made dinner since many of our missionaries would most likely be tired after traveling long distances! I made a family favorite that we call Hawaiian Haystacks!



 Elders Nielsen, Liechty

 Elders Harp, Warner

 Elders Moyo, Guymon

 Elders Simayile, and Kumar

 Elder Bir

 Elder Warner

 Elder Liechty

 Elder Harp

 Elders Sala, Fullmer, Groesbeck, Merritt, and Russell

 Thank you Elder Cobinah and Harp!

 Elders Warner, Guymon, Pentz, Sala

 Elders Isooba, Phillips, Liechty

 Elders Groesbeck, Cobinah, Harp, Merrit, Simayile

 Elders Liechty, Moyo, Kumar, and Russell


 The Assistants put together a fun game!











 Elders Isooba and Sala

 Elders Cobhina and Phillips



 Elder Chiromo's turn!


I'm so blessed to have my youngest daughter here for a few more weeks! She is a tremendous help and fun companion! She has been working on two big projects for me - I'm so grateful! Plus she helps prepare food and many other things with always a smile on her face! Love you Nicole!

No comments:

Post a Comment