Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Goodbye Nicole

Words can't express the deep gratitude and immense love I have for Nicole. She has been my right hand buddy for the past six months (well, 18-1/2 years actually!).  Besides taking on-line classes thru BYU, she has helped President and I with any, and everything, we've asked that has been needed to run the mission. She has been an angel, a friend, and a positive reinforcement. We are going to miss her immensely! She will be attending BYU in Provo! We are so proud of her. We are so grateful that she wanted to come with us to South Africa. She is a shining example to all those who know her. She has a rock solid testimony of the gospel! She has a kind and thoughtful heart! We are blessed to have her as our daughter!

 President and I are officially empty nesters!

Best wishes to you Nicole! I know you will have many choice adventures at BYU.
Love you tons!

No comments:

Post a Comment