Monday, May 15, 2017

Mother's Day Delight!


I had a wonderful surprise for Mother's Day. Elder Hamilton
cooked an entire dinner just for me, along with his companion,
Elder Moore, with the help of Elder Weiler and Elder DePriest! Our missionaries
are fabulous cooks! Thank you Elders!


 Elder Hamilton made this delicious food!

 Wonderful fruit platter!

 Broccoli and cauliflower with cheese - so good!

 Elder Hamilton really knows how to cook!

 Love veggies and dip!

 This potato dish was exquisite!

Chicken and vegetable skewers! YUM!!!

We also had Melva pudding, but I didn't get a photo!
It was so good!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! It was fun to watch Elder Moore make the Melva Pudding while talking to him. Thank you for being a Mother to all of our Elders!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I would have got a picture of the Melva Pudding, but my children called me as it was finished, and I told the Elders they could start eating it without me! It was the BEST! It was such a wonderful day!

      Delete