Monday, September 3, 2018

Apologies

If ever I get a missionary's name wrong, it's not because I don't know them!

It is because:

1. Just like with my own children, my brain goes different than my voice where I go through naming all of them before I get to the right one
2. The photo icons when I post are too small for my eyesight to tell exactly who they are
3. I am multitasking
4. My own stupidity
5. All of the above

I love all of our missionaries, and I promise, I do know all of their names.

Sometimes I surprise myself when I have the time to check back and see when I've made a mistake.

I do apologize, however, if ever I've gotten a name wrong.

Just know, I love and appreciate you - whatever your name is (haha! just kidding!). 

We truly have the greatest missionaries on the planet!



5 comments:

  1. I'm very impressed that you know and remember all that you do. Thank you for being such a wonderful Mission mom. You and President Thompson have been a huge blessing in our family's lives, thank you again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for keeping us up to date, I love the blog and really appreciate all the time and effort it takes when you are so busy looking after everyone too. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love this blog and tell everyone about how incredible my sons mission mom is to post pictures and keep us updated on everything going on in the mission. Thank you so much for sharing all that you do on this blog, I'm sure you could use the extra sleep :0) Also, please know Leesa, that you and President Thompson are in our thoughts and prayers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We greatly appreciate it! We love your son - he is so sweet and kind!

      Delete