Sunday, September 16, 2018

Hillcrest Zone Conference


HILLCREST ZONE CONFERENCE



 Elders LaHue and Cox are the Zone Leaders of Hillcrest Zone

 Elder Atkinson instructs us

 Taking notes and great participation!

 Elder Morales teaches us!

 Elder Christensen's last Zone Conference

 Lunch! Mexican burritos is a favorite among our missionaries!

 Elder Da Silva

 Elder Morales

 Elder Christensen

 It's Elder LaHue's birthday! He wore socks with doughnuts and got one for dessert!

 Elder Shaw is powerful!

 Elder Chiromo is the best!

 Elders Bennet and Dos Santos taught us!



 Love seeing those happy faces! I consider all of our missionaries as "my boys"! Love and appreciate all of them!

 Elders Chiromo and Kabisa in front, and Elder Shaw standing!

 President is rushing off to conduct an interview after Zone Conference! I'm trying to gather my laptop and cords! I take notes of every Zone Conference on my laptop! I can type faster than I can write, and so I'm always sitting at a table next to an outlet - I typically get an average of 16 pages of notes per conference. That shows how good our missionaries teach - they have so many worthwhile things to say!

 Elder and Sister Petersen - our beloved office couple. We are so blessed that they have decided to extend their mission and stay with us! However, since we have a new mission office coming in October, the Petersens will be our missionary couple in Lesotho!!! We are so excited to have them contiue with us and to serve in that great part of our mission!

 Elder Cox (ZL)

 Elder LaHue (ZL)

 Elder Bennett

 Elder Kabisa

 Elder Chiromo

 Elder Jeri

 Elder Da Silva

 Elder Morales

Elder Dos Santos

1 comment:

  1. Dear Sister Thompson, we are definitely thankful for your support and service. We know you take good care of our sons, you truly love "your boys". We really treasure it. We know you have tons of things to do and we appreciate you take time to make all of us happy with your blog.
    My heart is joyful to know my Elder Morales is happy and fine.
    Blessings for you and President Thompson.

    ReplyDelete